เพื่อน

เครดิต

Gold Fan

โพสต์
โรฮัน
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 13:58:30
แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย whogoesthere เมื่อ 10-8-2013 14:07

Noona - Smiling Angel

Reporter: This time, Noona attend Shanghai International Film Festival and bring with her starred musical movie "The Rainbow in the Night (Rak Jub Jai)", this is the first time Noona visit China. During the interview, Noona told us she like the tidy and morden environment of this city. Also, she thanks the China co-workers for take care her on this trip, she feel warm of the caring.
Although Noona is the Best Actress of Thailand National Film Association Awards, Noona in fact is a 21 years old girl and she have the smiling eyes. She is sincere, when we praise her, she will feel shy and happy. She didn't mind to share her little shortcomings. Talk with Noona, we  felt her friendly and trust from her sweet smile.

Reporter: Reporter: You started your performing career when you was young. You still remember the feeling about that time? How you have a chance to starred 'hello stranger"?

Noona: Actually, I have forgotten the feeling of that time mostly. At that time, I was 5 years old and didn't know I'm acting, just knew that I was doing a thing that makes me felt happy.
When I not yet starred "hello Stranger", I was a student and a part-time model. A model company recommend me to join the casting/ auditions. Luckily, I was chosen, and took part in this movie. At that time, my knowlege of film shooting is quite little.

Reporter: To compare with sing and acting, what you like the most?

Noona: They are about the same. Luckily, take part in musical,I can do my favorite things together--- singing and acting. Starred in musical drama can train my acting skills, also show my special skill of singing(Noona laughed).
Remember the first time that I took part in a musical, I was very excited. Because it is a brand new experience for me, I think that is intresting and joyful job.

Reporter: We know you sing Chinese song very well, the pronounce also well. Did you learn Chinese language before?

Noona: Actually, when I am in high school. I had Chinese language lesson I like to watch Chinese movie and listen Chinese pop songs from young. such as Jay Chow, Teresa Tang. That makes me interested in Chinese language.
I think it is important that learn a type of language, it also benefit to my work, so I' am working hard to learn.

Reporter: Because the success of "Hello Stranger",You become the the Best Actress of Thailand National Film Association Awards. At that time, You are the new actress, how do you think about this achievement ?

Noona: This is my first film and this is the landmark of the start of my career. I feel unexpected that the success and popular of the movie. After that, I have more and more chance to take part in TV series, movie. Especially the musical, that let me have a chance to develop my singing career. This movie affected my life.

Reporter: In the movie "Hello Stranger", "May" is a super fan of Korean TV series. She always imagine the love story in the TV series.
Any similar character between "May" and you?

Noona: I usually watch Korean TV series, but I'm not that crazy for Korean TV series like "May". Actually, I like K-pop singers.
My personality is quite similar to "May". Cheerful, straightforward and hopeful. Because of that, I like those cute animals such as panda and kitty. I have many dolls like that at home.

Reporter: "Koo Gum" have many version. Do you feel stressful about that?

Noona: In my point of view, I think the past version are very good. The performance of senior actors are difficult to surpass. As you said, "Koo Gum" is too classic. So that any actor will face stress when the new version start. I regard myself as a new actor, and do my best on the performance, see how the audience comment.

Reporter: "Koo Gum" and "Hello Stranger" are extremely different, tragedy and comedy. Which type of role is more difficult to play?

Noona: Take part in comedy, many scenes that actors can't laugh. But actors need to play hard to make audience laugh. Nowadays on shows, make audience cry are much more easier than laugh. So I think take part in comedies, like "Hello Stranger" are much more difficult.
As a audience, I like to watch action film, especially action comedy. Like Stephen Chow's "Kung Fu Hustle", I've watched it many times, everytime I also laughed. That is humored and the action and visual effects are good. I hope to have a chance to take part in this kind of movie, but now my physical fitness not reach that standard yet.

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Gold Fan

โพสต์
โรฮัน
2#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 14:07:29
Thank You ^____________________^

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Gold Fan

โพสต์
โรฮัน
3#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 15:56:05
ขอบคุณค่ะ

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Platinum Fan

หล่อคับผม

โพสต์
โรฮัน
4#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 16:29:34
thank you
I Love Running Man

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Platinum Fan

โพสต์
ชื่อเล่น
ฟร้องซ์
โรฮัน
5#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 17:59:11
thank you ....whogoesthere

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Platinum Fan

โพสต์
โรฮัน
6#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 19:25:38
Thank you ^^

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

แม่ทัพภาค

โสด

โพสต์
โรฮัน
7#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 19:33:21
Thank you vitor  ^_^

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Platinum Fan

โพสต์
โรฮัน
8#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 20:27:35
Thank You:victory::victory:
Wongsaphat Wachirarattanawong

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Silver Fan

โพสต์
โรฮัน
9#
โพสต์เมื่อ 10-8-2013 21:22:54
-ขอบคุนคะ

กระทู้

เพื่อน

เครดิต

Platinum Fan

โพสต์
โรฮัน
10#
โพสต์เมื่อ 11-8-2013 01:38:44
ขอบคุณค่ะ^^  
ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รูปแบบข้อความล้วน|โทรศัพท์มือถือ|หนูนา แฟนคลับ สัญญาอนุญาตของครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์
ผลงานนี้ ใช้สัญญาอนุญาตของครีเอทีฟคอมมอนส์แบบ Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International.

GMT+7, 1-6-2024 18:12